New member in Apex, NC

JonBuildsThings

New User
Jon
Hi, all. Been lurking here and there, and finally decided to join up. I got into woodworking about 8 years ago when my wife and I moved from northern VA and were able to afford more house than furniture. I figured I was moderately handy and maybe I'd try to build some of it, and my interest took off from there. With two kids under the age of 4, I have a lot less time for it than I used to, but I still find opportunities to get out to the garage every once in a while.

I don't have many pictures of my work handy, but I do post most of my builds to my Instagram page. Looking forward to interacting with y'all and learning from people much more skilled than myself. Happy building!

Last edited:

rcarmac

Board of Directors, Secretary
Robert
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hey and welcome. Another member from Apex here

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Welcome from Chapel Hill. I just got done browsing through your IG page! Wow, some really nice stuff you're tackled! I thought the garage door lighting was ingenious! Great job on that! I just might steal some of your ideas! I really like the laundry room cabinet lighting idea, I'll store that one for later. I really loved your daughters smile in her bed! That's a beautiful place for her to relax and feel comfortable, well done! I look forward to sharing ideas!

fivemike

Austin
User
Hey Jon, incredible stuff on your instagram! As a fellow tech worker (and WRX driver :cool:), glad to see someone with such similar interests around here!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS