New join from Texas

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
My wife loves this one and wants me to give it a shot. She also wants a changing table. I have had no luck whatsoever finding plans for this. Any ideas?
Looks like a great opportunity to create an article for the Resources Forum. Please keep a record as you build and consider writing something. We like pictures! If you need help with the writing, there's bound to be an English expert on here somewhere. I can help with Southern.

WSWarren

Stan
User
Looks like a great opportunity to create an article for the Resources Forum. Please keep a record as you build and consider writing something. We like pictures! If you need help with the writing, there's bound to be an English expert on here somewhere. I can help with Southern.
Will do, I too have the Southern aspect of English down pretty well! Great idea though, my wife is the queen of journaling so I may just add a thing or two if they don’t ding me too badly! Would really like to find these plans for at least something to get started with but, should be able to come up with something that will work in the end…

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS