New Hill to Greensboro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
New Hill, NC in Chatham County to Greensboro, Mt Airy or points West.

Anybody happen to be driving a truck this path in the next two weeks?

I need to get some wood for a couple special projects.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Mike,
I can get it while we're home. We'll work out getting it to you after Thanksgiving. Probably the next weekend. I'll drop off the stuff in Mooresville and then we can figure out where and when for you.

How much am I hauling? I'll have dad's trailer so there shouldn't be a problem getting it back.

It would be easiest for me if I can grab it Saturday from Scott, but it's ultimately up to when he'll be around.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Other than Thanksgiving day, I'll be around the farm. It's best to schedule a day in advance though so that I can make sure that I'm not on "the back 40" when someone arrives.

Scott

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
ptt49er, If you can get with Scott Saturday that will be great!

Scott,

I sent you a PM.

Thanks everybody!

Rod

New User
Rod
I am in Wilmington now but will be back in the mtns by Sunday night. I don't know what your schedule is, but I might be able to fit a help day or two in if you need me. Got tractor work? Need 20ft trailer?
Rod

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Phillip, 10 am is fine. I'll send you a pm with directions from Sanford and my contact info.

See you Saturday.

Mike - thanks much for the business!

Scott

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I am in Wilmington now but will be back in the mtns by Sunday night. I don't know what your schedule is, but I might be able to fit a help day or two in if you need me. Got tractor work? Need 20ft trailer?
Rod

Rod,

Can you PM your phone number when you get home? I have a couple ideas to discuss with you.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
The lumber has been picked up and now resides on the trailer at my parents.

I've got it covered w/ plastic now, supposed to rain tomorrow.

Mike, see ya next weekend!

Scott, it was my pleasure to meet you and see your farm! Hopefully next time I'll get some lumber for myself!

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Phillip, thanks for stopping by today. I enjoyed meeting you and thanks for your patience while we sorted through the stacks of wood!

Mike, thanks much for the business!

Regards,

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS