New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
I wanted to introduce myself since Im new here. My Name is Jon and I live in Lewisville NC. Thats in Forsyth County. I have a small shop in the basement which consist of a Delta TS and a PC router and still working on mounting it in a table. Hope to get a bandsaw soon and a planer. Anyway Hello. anyone else live in Winston or near it?

I own and operate a landscape business.

DavidF

New User
David
Welcome Jon. Fine group of people here please feel free to ask anything you want; we don't stand on ceremony or call questions stupid.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Jon, thanks for the intro. I am glad to have you with us. I am a Landscape Designer by trade (I don't say that I make a living doing it, cause I barely do.
Dave:)

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Welcome to the site Jon. I also look forward to seeing some of your work so please set up a photo album to post your work. You will find this to be a great group :eusa_danc I may be moving to that area soon.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome Jon!
Sounds like you have a good plan for setting up a shop :icon_thum
We look forward to your progress and input.

Roger

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Jon -- happy to have you join us. If you ever need a question answered, we can find a member to give you a positive answer. I'm a little ways away from you in the mountains, but the forum is friendly no matter where you make your sawdust!

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS