NCWW Raffle - Item Description Ci0 Easy Finisher

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

The folks at Easy Wood Tools offer you a lathe tool to take up where the Easy Rougher leaves off. The Ci0 Easy Finisher has a round carbide cutter perfect for doing the inside work on smaller bowls and for larger coves on spindle work. Our carbide inserts are made in the USA and we are pleased to offer you a tool that is 100% "made in America."

Easy Wood Tools founder and proficient wood turner Craig Jackson says "If you own one of our existing Easy Roughers, you well know by now that we deliver even more than we advertise, as hard as is was for you to believe before your first purchase. I assure you the productivity of this tool will exceed your highest expectations. You just can not predict the possibilities or joy this tool will provide you. In testing the prototypes for this new design, I found myself creating forms that were never even on my list to try because the dangers and complications of existing tools were just not worth the trouble."

"Like the other Easy tools, the Ci0 is designed to be used with the tool rest set so that when the tool is held level the top of the cutter is on center. Then just keep it level to the floor and flat on the tool rest for all types of cuts... it does not get any easier than that. There are no complicated approach angles, or bevels to ride. The design of this tool allows the Easy Finisher to effortlessly cut from the center of a bowl out to the rim OR from the rim to the center! All without changing any angles whatsoever. You just stand in one spot and cut coming and going until you get to the shape you want."

"The Ci0 utilizes the same carbide cutter technology that lets the original Easy Rougher reduce strain and fatigue, improve productivity, and virtually eliminate sharpening. It comes loaded with one round cutter and is set in a 16" red dyed Easy Grip Handle."

The Ci0 Easy Finisher is Lot #9 in our Spring Raffle and is valued at $140! Get your tickets by clicking on the easy link in the box at the upper left side of the Index page "Click here to buy tickets!" For just $5 a ticket, you'll have an opportunity to add this to your arsenal of lathe tools -- or you may get lucky and win another of our fine prizes!

Ci0_Easy_Finisher_A_Lot_9.jpg

View image in gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS