NCWW logo

Chris C

Chris
Senior User
Is there a digital copy of the NCWW logo available? Is there more than one logo? It seems like this discussion was held a while back but I can't remember if there was one or not.

If so, can I get a copy sent to me?

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Currently we have two. The one you see on the web page and the one we used on the .com site, which I had the t-shirts and the stickers made from. What are you wanting to do Chris.

WildDaisies

WildDaisies
User
Would it be possible for me to get a digital copy of the logo? I'd like to do a leather patch with the NCWW logo to donate to the picnic. Will bring other items to donate, but thought that this one would be fun.

Chris C

Chris
Senior User
FYI......I didn't get a digital copy of the logo. The NCWW member who did my project just snagged a copy from the website and converted it.

The engraving that he created using that file looks fantastic.....

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
These are not high resolution, but are what has been used for the website logo. These are for personal use only.

Screen Shot 2024-03-17 at 10.18.53 AM.png

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Personal use only...... I guess that shoots my project in the head then. Looks like my donation to the raffle is DOA.
What you are doing is ok, so settle down and take a deep breath. OK, make that two deep breaths.

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
But that sounds like an exception and I'd rather not be an exception.... I'll just rethink
Neals statement is prevent folks from taking our logo and using it for profit. Ie like taking your favorite band or team and making items for profit. You were given the right to use the logo weeks ago for your project. So changing course right now I would consider an over reaction.

Chris C

Chris
Senior User
Perhaps. But I didn't like the tenor of the comment. Therefore, I'll stick to my original answer. Crisis averted....

helper

helper - woodsman
User
If there are no vector art (for example, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, DXF, DWG...), let me know, I'd be happy to create these for y'all - call it a donation to a good cause!

Chris C

Chris
Senior User
Apologies NCWW Team. I sincerely did not intend to cause this headache. I 100% will never use the NCWW logo to sell or profit from.

Chris C. - I'm sorry feelings were hurt over this.

<content removed, not in the spirit of NCWW.

bowman>
You have absolutely no reason to apologize. This had nothing to do with you or your comments. I'm fact, I'm the one that owes the apology... To you. I let history dictate my conduct publicly when I should have done it privately.

Mea Culpa...

WildDaisies

WildDaisies
User
You have absolutely no reason to apologize. This had nothing to do with you or your comments. I'm fact, I'm the one that owes the apology... To you. I let history dictate my conduct publicly when I should have done it privately.

Mea Culpa...
I appreciate it and glad we can come to terms.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors