NCWW business cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flootsie

New User
Milissa
Can Someone Important write for an address and send us some NCWW business cards? The idea to invite students into the organization is a good one, and we would like NCWW cards to give them.

Thanks!

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
PM it to me. I'll see that you get some. How many do you think you'll use in 6-12 months. Might as well get em made. I need to get some more printed so it will likely be a few days.

Rick M

New User
Rick
If you need cards printed I will happily donate 1000 to the club, just send me the artwork.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
If you need cards printed I will happily donate 1000 to the club, just send me the artwork.

Thanks, will be in touch once I track down the art. I went to Omax today and they couldn't find the artwork they did for me. The front of the card is in the Gallery under logos but the back that is there is old. What format is best for you.

I can scan the back/front into a JPG or PDF.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
The last batch of cards we had were printed on "slick" paper. Would it be possible to get these printed on "plain" card stock. When I give someone a card at an event, I sometimes like to write a note or something on it. That is difficult w/ the "slick" cards.

Just a thought. :dontknow:

Rick M

New User
Rick
The last batch of cards we had were printed on "slick" paper. Would it be possible to get these printed on "plain" card stock. When I give someone a card at an event, I sometimes like to write a note or something on it. That is difficult w/ the "slick" cards.

Sure, I can print them on 14pt uncoated.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bill, you can have a slick (calendared) face and an uncoated back.

sometimes cardstock cards (not slick) can look cheap...

Probably one of the neater cards I ever saw had a grid on the back - they used them for sketches on the backs of the business cards!

Flootsie

New User
Milissa
I have cards on the way, and will give them out at our classes. I need to put a NCWW plug on our website, too.

I will do this once I recover from paying City of Asheville property taxes.... This would be emotional recovery, financial recovery not being possible. Our little house was re-assessed and the City increased the tax value by $30k!!! Those of you who have been here are well aware that we do not have a show house at all...I mean, we love it and all that, but it is very small and quite humble. So to have the City taxes go up like that in one year was quite a hit.

Rick M

New User
Rick
The majority of cards are printed uncoated, it really doesn't make much difference. I don't think most people care on way or the other when perceiving quality. The coated cards are more difficult to write on but the back is usually uncoated.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member

Actually the ones at the Klingspor event that I had (the ones from Omax) had a slick front and non-coated back, which I (like you) preferred to be able to write something on.

- Ken.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I would like to have 50-100 cards if possible.

Mike, I'm just about out of them right now. Once I get more, I'll be sure and send you some.

Or better yet, I can send you the artwork later this week and you can email your favorite bizcard source and have some made. All of the Office Max/Depot/Staples places do this but the best prices might be from a local print shop. Or keep it in the family and order from Rick if he has time.

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have cards on the way, and will give them out at our classes. I need to put a NCWW plug on our website, too.

I will do this once I recover from paying City of Asheville property taxes.... This would be emotional recovery, financial recovery not being possible. Our little house was re-assessed and the City increased the tax value by $30k!!! Those of you who have been here are well aware that we do not have a show house at all...I mean, we love it and all that, but it is very small and quite humble. So to have the City taxes go up like that in one year was quite a hit.

That is ridiculous! I think you have a cute house and (no offence) I don't think it was as nice when you bought it as it is now I know how much work you both have done to it!

I don't think you can fight the appraisers, but you should - people should be rewarded for increasing the value of their home not penalized!

Flootsie

New User
Milissa
I like the coated for our cards, I have to say. We have print / pics on both sides, so had both sides coated.

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I think having a "writable" surface is important.

I have had both, and when I had shiny double sided cards, I had to remember to always have a sharpie (and my memory is not so good anymore!):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS