NCWW 2013 Calendar Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
C'mon, folks, let's see whatcha been doin' out there. :embaresse

Workin' on it! For me, the photography is almost as much of a challenge as finishing. And more of a challenge than the construction...but I'm learning. slowly.

Willemjm

Willem
Corporate Member
Tried to upload pics to the contest gallery last night, but for the life of me could not figure out how to upload.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Some software upgrades were made that somehow caused a glitch in the entire menu bar. The Admin Team is working on a fix. Please be patient. We need to see those pics. If it's not fixed soon I'll try to give entrants a workaround or extend the deadline.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
I think this will work to get photos posted to the contest galleries:

Click on the Gallery Tab on the menu bar. Once there you should see an 'Upload Photos' link between the 2 menu bars at the top of the screen, click on that link.
Once there, look in the 'Upload Photos' section for the drop down list labeled 'Choose a category to upload your images to.
Pick a category that relates most to your image(s).'
Open that list and you should see the calendar contest entry categories. Choose the one you want and fill in the rest of the form.

JRD

New User
Jim
Two questions pertaining to the contest.

I have a pistol box created to hold a keepsake from my grandfather. Is it ok to use two photo's combined to show the exterior on one half of the entry, the interior beside it on the other half of the entered photo? Both are impressive and to show one without the other wouldn't do justice to the project.

While I wait for the answer, another question. Do any of you know how to combine two photo's into one and are you willing to help? I'm afraid Photoshop eludes my abilities?

Thanks,
Jim

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Two questions pertaining to the contest.

I have a pistol box created to hold a keepsake from my grandfather. Is it ok to use two photo's combined to show the exterior on one half of the entry, the interior beside it on the other half of the entered photo? Both are impressive and to show one without the other wouldn't do justice to the project.

While I wait for the answer, another question. Do any of you know how to combine two photo's into one and are you willing to help? I'm afraid Photoshop eludes my abilities?

Thanks,
Jim

Jim a double(two merged) photo should work.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I realize we have had some software issues of late that has made downloading to the Gallery difficult if not impossible. If anyone feels they need another 3-4 days to submit their photos we will be willing to extend the deadline.

Last edited:

gfernandez

New User
Gonzalo
So has the deadline been extended? I"m working like crazy to get my chair done for the calendar and the show this saturday, but probably won't have it ready until Friday.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
The deadline is Midnight, September 13. Voting will begin at 12:01 AM September 14. Voting deadline will also be extended by 4 days.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
In the gallery go to the category. You will see under the Thumbnails the word vote . Click on it under the thumnail you are voting for. Then the word vote will disappear and it will show how many votes that entry had. and the fact that you had voted for it. Do this in each category

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors