ncwoodworker.com

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
Vista print can supply cards by 10/13 if they are ordered today. But certainly by the 20th!

KISS

1696780124373.png

As Joe Friday would say "Just the facts."

$26.00 for 500 cards + Shipping + Tax

Or, they offer LABELS - peel and stick - that could convey the URL as sown and we simply stick' em on the old cards for a while. The labels are about $12

Last edited:

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
So, at come point NCWW had a dot com and a dot net domain? If so, how did that come about?
The .Com site was setup to focus on specific resources, how-to guides, but never got a lot of traction or updates. Lack of participation for providing useful guides was one reason we left that hiding provider. The other reason was an increase in costs associated with that provider.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
You can confirm behind me, but .com should automatically open the.net site after a 10 second delay.

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
You can confirm behind me, but .com should automatically open the.net site after a 10 second delay.
Yes I did check and it does work. Thank you.
I don't know when .com site was ended but any cards given out since then did not direct to .net.
I hope others see this and are aware that the .com business cards are still good.
Maybe there should be a seperate post for that.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
So, at come point NCWW had a dot com and a dot net domain? If so, how did that come about?
Charles we own all of the domains with North CarolinaWoodworker the rest is part of the history of this site.

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
Entering

ncwookworker

Just worked for me. However, when I first tried

ncwoodworker.com​

earlier to day and moments ago, I got

Centmin Mod Nginx Test Page

When I entered

www.ncwoodworker.com

just now, I got

About 99,100 results (0.27 seconds)

Search instead for: www.ncwoodworker.net

Search Results​