Nc state veterans cemetery urns project

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Making the arrangements to place burial urns at the State Veterans Cemeteries ran into a snag, when the head man retired. We have been waiting to hear from the new director. Teresa West is the new director, and she called this morning. I suggested we get together and we could explain the program to her, and make arrangements to place urns at the various cemeteries. We decided to meet in Greensboro next Thursday, May 28. I am inviting, hoping, begging, any NCWW er to join us. The time and place is yet to be decided, but thinking about the restaurant at the Farmers Market. If any of you can join us for dinner, and meet the new cemetery director we'll be working with, please jump right in here.
Thank you everyone.:wsmile:

Skymaster

New User
Jack
Making the arrangements to place burial urns at the State Veterans Cemeteries ran into a snag, when the head man retired. We have been waiting to hear from the new director. Teresa West is the new director, and she called this morning. I suggested we get together and we could explain the program to her, and make arrangements to place urns at the various cemeteries. We decided to meet in Greensboro next Thursday, May 28. I am inviting, hoping, begging, any NCWW er to join us. The time and place is yet to be decided, but thinking about the restaurant at the Farmers Market. If any of you can join us for dinner, and meet the new cemetery director we'll be working with, please jump right in here.
Thank you everyone.:wsmile:

Is this a hint? :D Thurs is Pain and Torture for me but if needed I will move it around Just let me know as I have PT Thurs and can change when I go in AM

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Time and place. Is the name of the restaurant the Greensboro Lunch Bunch meets at, The Moose? That's where I'd like to meet up with everyone, at 1100 on May 28. I'm wondering if someone could ask the nice folks there if it would be ok for us to meet there for lunch?
So, I need the name of that restaurant, and the exit number.
Thank you folks. Hope we have a few show up to show this nice lady from the State, that we have an organization that can stand behind this project.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Well folks, another glitch in the plans. Ms. Teresa West, NC STATEMENT VETERANS CEMETERIES DIRECTOR, is unable to make our meeting this Thursday. So, I've rescheduled it for June 4th, 11:00 a.m. at the Moose Cafe, Greensboro. I'd be greatful for a good turnout to show her we are an organization of strength, numbers, and dedication to serving our communities, state, and nation. Hope to see you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors