My WW'ing Cardinal Sin

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
I just won't get started! :slap: I can have the wood, have well thought out plans (even most of the details), BUT I STILL WON'T START CUTTING! :dontknow:

After Saturday's dinner with the NCWW gang, I went to my basement, and in 1 hr made more progress than I had all week on my first bandsaw boxes. I put on the 1/4" blade (doing the flutter test right this time), set my guides & such, and cut the rough drawer shapes out of the two cedar blocks I had messed up earlier this week. I cut the fronts & backs off those roughs, and will spend some time this evening pencilling-in the cuts for the drawers interiors. No pics until I get those done, sorry. :eusa_hand

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Sounds like you had a bandsaw work right.My crapsman just wouldn't do anything so I came inside.Tony

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
My Grizzly 14"-er does good. The operator, however, sometimes has a screw loose. Other times, under the wrong circumstances, the operator's glue melts. :wconfused:

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
My Grizzly 14"-er does good. The operator, however, sometimes has a screw loose. Other times, under the wrong circumstances, the operator's glue melts. :wconfused:

I'm there with you. I melted some today with my belt sander....:tinysmile_cry_t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS