My Shopping Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bud McDevitt

New User
Bud
I had informed everyone that My Wife and I were going to Charlotte for My first Lathe and Tools. Well We are still married ( She is really happy for me) and I have my Lathe and Turning tools.
I went to the Woodcraft Store in Charlotte. They were a really healpful and informative source for my questions. And I also received 10% off of the entire purchase :thumbs_up.
They told me that they will be having a store wide sale in April where everything will be 10%:3dblob3:.
Well now I'm in--in a big way! And thanks for all of you it's great reading your various POSTS'.
Bud:nah:

A Hundred years from now it will not matter how big my house was, or what type of car I drove, nor even how much money I had? But the world could be better because of a child I taught something???

Bud McDevitt

New User
Bud
Thank's for the Congrats, I also purchased a bunch of wood while at the store, Now it's my TURN I also picked up a good supply of Bandages.
Bud :rotflm:

To do NOTHING is a waste---Especially when most MISTAKES are usually at least half right.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Congrats! :eusa_danc What kind of lathe? Which tools? WE NEED PICTURES. :eusa_naug

Yeah, you gonna leave us in suspense.
How can we properly congratulate you on your gloat when we don't know what it is for :eusa_thin:eusa_thin:eusa_thin:eusa_thin

Dave:)

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Bud, once you get the hang of it, you can invite me over to show off. (not that I know anything about turning, other than it involves a gizmo that spins the wood).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS