My birthday and Christmas gloats

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Here is what I got between the 2 days...

First, the top item on the list - the Bosch barrel jigsaw:

HPIM1453.jpg

It's awesome! I never understood why someone would pay that much for a jigsaw, until I asked someone to pay that much for a jigsaw. Thanks to many members who contributed to a thread or two to convince me. There is an edge guide / circle jig and several extra blades tucked in there.

Next up, a bowl chuck from Grizzly:

HPIM1450.jpg

It's a step down from the one I had set my sights on before putting the jigsaw at the top of the list, but it's been tested and it works. :)

If you know me at all, you know there has to be a neander item in there somewhere. My new froe:

HPIM1451.jpg

Also well tested already. I need a better club/beetle/maul; I have been whacking it with a pecan limb that is a bit light and already showing wear.

A power tool accessory that is geared toward hand tools:

HPIM1449.jpg

A knife sharpener attachment for my WorkSharp. It comes with 3 belts, one that shapes, one that sharpens and one that hones. This one comes has major brownie point potential - besides wood carving knives, it also does a bang up job on kitchen knives.

This last one is kinda boring:

HPIM1454.jpg

The big bits (Ship Auger Set) that Sears put on sale a little while back.

A good hauliday!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Nice scores Andy! :swoon: Man, when I grow up, I want to have Christmas presents like yours! No more of those ties and such. :gar-La;

CarvedTones

Andy
Congrats Andy, you musta been a real good boy! :)

Well, maybe not all year, but I got my wife a Cricut Gypsy (she already has the Cricut base unit from last year) with all the acccessories, a couple of new cartirdges plus several other scrapbooking tools/supplies she wanted. Scrapbooking is another hobby that gets exoensive really quick.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Congrats.... Glad to see a WorkSharp in Cary again. :eusa_danc My other one moved. :gar-Cr

CarvedTones

Andy
Congrats.... Glad to see a WorkSharp in Cary again. :eusa_danc My other one moved. :gar-Cr

The WS base I got last year; the knife attachment is new. I do have the WS2000, not the WS3000 like Bas (but we can't all be like Bas, can we? :wrolleyes: ) but you are welcome to come by and use it or I can drop it off for a couple of days sometime since I go right by your house both ways every weekday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS