Multifit blades: superior service

jerrye

New User
Jerry
I recently ordered a replacement washer and bolt for my Ryobi cordless oscillating tool from Multifit Blades. The tracking showed it waiting in a USPS facility in NY for several days. This is not unusual IMO, as I have had tracking for packages that shipped via USPS show still in the location of origin after it delivers. So, I waited for it to see when it would deliver.

Tuesday I got an email from the service manager of Multifit:

Jerry:

Thank you for your recent purchase.

Your order was originally shipped by Postal service by us on September 16th.

It has been brought to my attention that the tracking for your shipment is not advancing towards a delivery to your address.
We apologize for this delivery delay.

We have decided to reship your complete order tomorrow for an expected new delivery around this coming Saturday.

We will update your Postal tracking number when your reshipment is sent out.

Thank you and best regards.

Paul Grant
Service Manager

MultiFitBlades.com

I spent 25+ years in sales, and have found few people or companies that understand customer care like I do, and like these guys do. They were paying better attention to my order than I was. This, boys and girls, is how to do business! I will buy all that I can from them, and pass the word along that Multifit Blades is a company that cares about its customers!

Dash

New User
Devin
Doing restoration work on old houses the oscillating saw became an indispensable tool. But man o man the blade costs are killer. So is this the best deal. I assume you got japanese saw teeth wood blades....

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Doing restoration work on old houses the oscillating saw became an indispensable tool. But man o man the blade costs are killer. So is this the best deal. I assume you got japanese saw teeth wood blades....
I have an assortment of blades, some Japanese tooth. The standard tooth blades in my experience last longer but don't cut as fast as the Japanese tooth blades do. The downfall of Japanese tooth blades is that one touch on metal ruins them.

What I ordered from Multifit this time was a replacement clamp washer and screw for my Ryobi oscillating saw, which I could not find anywhere else, not even from Ryobi. I will try their blades the next time I need more.

The best blades that I have found are by Imperial, which I usually get from Amazon, with a close second from Bosch, which I get at Home Depot.

DaltonEdmonds

New User
Dalton
Those are good prices.
My favorite saw blades are made by Exchange a Blade. Buy one blade, use it and return it for a discounted price in the next blade. I just haven’t found a supplier near me. I loved these blades when I was in Colorado. I’ve found them on amazon but I’m not sure how to do the exchange that way. Will be reaching out to the company to see what they say.
Here is a link to they’re 5 pack Japanese tooth construction blades. Find them Here.

Dash

New User
Devin
I looked on Amazon. The 50 pack of wood blades is tempting. Nails always seem to be a problem working on the old stuff. I restored windows for a while and there were nails everywhere. I came to love my plastic handled craftsman chisels

DaltonEdmonds

New User
Dalton
I’m waiting to hear back from them. When I was using them I honk I was getting about $3 per blade back. They have circular saw blades as well. Toughest blades I’ve used. Some of they’re products on their website show the exchange amount.

jerrye

New User
Jerry
The washer and screw arrived today, along with a complimentary titanium coated blade and a handwritten note of apology from the service manager. As soon as I get a chance I'll report on the blade quality, but unless it's total junk I think Multifit has become my vendor of oscillating tool blades!

Dash, you might want to give their titanium coated blade a try. Visually, it appears to be equal to the Imperial blades that I use. This is my goto blade when I have nail embedded wood, and have found them useful...at least Imperial's version is. Think when I test this complimentary blade I'll nail up a 2x4 and see what it'll do.

Stay tuned...

Last edited:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS