Morganton to Apex

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I purchased Redhawknc1's dovetail jig. Now I need to get it to Apex. I'm not in a big rush, he just needs it out of his shop. Junquecol

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I could do a link off of I85 in Salisbury if it comes this way. 1/2 mile off of exit 75.

James Davis

New User
James Davis
I will be in Winston-Salem on Thursday around noon if it can get there I can bring it back to around Hillsborough and drop it off there if someone is willing to hold it there.

James

PurpleThumb

New User
Jerry
Bruce, I'll make the trip from Asheville to Chapel Hill again the last of August if you still need transport. I've done a Morganton pick up before.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Bruce, I'll make the trip from Asheville to Chapel Hill again the last of August if you still need transport. I've done a Morganton pick up before.

Jerry left a TS fence that he picked up in Morganton with me until Sully could get it which he did last week. I can do the same thing again Bruce if you want Jerry to get this for you and bring it to Chapel Hill.

crokett

New User
David
I live in Mebane but work in RTP. I can meet somebody from Hillsborough or Chapel Hill and can get the jig to RTP. Or likewise if somebody can get the jig to Mebane.

Junquecol, If you can get to RTP area from Apex weekdays I can meet you somewhere.

M

McRabbet

Wayne & Bruce -- My wife and I are driving to Apex from Hendersonville on Thursday, August 27th and we'd be happy to pick it up from Wayne on our way through Morganton (been there, done that haven't we Wayne!) and then I can deliver it to Bruce while we are there for a full week taking care of our grandson while my daughter gets some vacation time. Bruce can PM me his address and a convenient time once this is all acceptable.

Not trying to supplant Purple Thumb's (Jerry Grant) offer to get it to Chapel Hill, but we will get it lots closer if it is soon enough.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Wayne & Bruce -- My wife and I are driving to Apex from Hendersonville on Thursday, August 27th and we'd be happy to pick it up from Wayne on our way through Morganton (been there, done that haven't we Wayne!) and then I can deliver it to Bruce while we are there for a full week taking care of our grandson while my daughter gets some vacation time. Bruce can PM me his address and a convenient time once this is all acceptable.

Not trying to supplant Purple Thumb's (Jerry Grant) offer to get it to Chapel Hill, but we will get it lots closer if it is soon enough.
Rob, please transport for me. It seems I only see you at picnic, and in August in towns that begin with "A". Atlanta-Aug 2008, Apex-Aug 2009, Atlanta-Aug 2010? Bruce

M

McRabbet

That'll work for me -- I should see Jerry Grant on Saturday at our WNCWA meeting and I'll let him know -- I'll coordinate with Wayne for a rendezvous point (maybe I can go see his shop, too!) and we'll do the deed! I like the idea of Atlanta next August, too! (For those that don't have a clue about our Atlanta connection, we're talking about our meeting at IWF last year and that it returns to Atlanta next year).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS