more confessions from my shopping spree

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
I couldn't bring myself to admit to the second stop I made yesterday at Internet Lumber for three reasons.

First, I was not going to squelch the thunder from my first stop at The Moulding Source.

Second, there's a big difference in these two wood suppliers. Internet Lumber deserves their own thread.

Third, by the time I got home I was tired and couldn't think of a way to conceal my gluttony!:embaresse

I took the back roads from Mooresville to Mocksville. I figured since I was in the neighborhood I'd check out Internet Lumber.
As I said, there is a difference in these two places. IL is largely a hardwood floor mfr. They are happy to sell wood in small quantities but being the large operation they are calling ahead to check on availability would be a good idea. I worked with a great sales person who's name is Stacie. She was so gracious and assured me that NCWW shoppers were more than welcome. I hope if you decide to check them out you'll ask for her.
So, 8 bd ft of cherry later, I found my way to I-40 and high tailed it home before I could get into anymore shopping trouble.

Until my next bout with itchy palms....
I'm going to my shop instead of retail shops!:wink_smil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS