More beer tap handles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl Fisher

New User
Carl
I had to finish up a display for our booth at Festival in the Park this weekend. Borrowed the Pirates tap handle back from my friend that I made it for and added a few other samples.

The one with the recess will just be a fill in the blank for whatever medallion the customer may want to use.

The left one is hard maple and purple heart, the two middle ones are mahogany and hard maple and the right side is flame box elder and purple heart. (It's what I had on hand in the right size). I really do need some more variety in wood.

The one on the right is also a captured ring just for something a little different.

TapHandle-3.jpg

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Carl, you really do need to visit West Penn Hardwoods and visit them during the weekend of the Klinspor Extravanganza Oct 15-17. Come to the Extravanganza and then make a side trip to their warehouse. Win-Win-Win Weekend!!

Great looking handles!

Carl Fisher

New User
Carl
Various actually. I've been playing with different finish options to see which I like best.

The left one is just a simple spray lacquer. The middle two are various applications of shellac and poly. The one on the right is a straight friction polish of walnut oil, shellac and wax.

I still haven't sold myself on one or the other. I'll just have to see how they hold up to some good use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS