Miter Saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

New User
David
(Had to come back and edit this a bit. I'm not exactly a tool expert so I may have incorrectly ID'd this item yesterday evening when I posted this. The saw itself is yellow in color so that might make it a DeWalt rather than a Delta. I discovered this while browsing Google looking for it. The stand it's on is black, approx. 4 to 5 ft. length and about 36" or so high. As I said, it looks to be in really nice condition.)

Well, I took the plunge and went to pick up that PC router I found a couple weeks ago. While there, I noticed right next to the front door, what looks to be a really good condition Delta miter saw complete with sawhorse type stand. Looks to be slightly used but not abused. The asking price is $279 so if anyone's interested, it's at the Lincolnton Pawn Shop on Hwy 150 in Boger City. Oh, has a nice looking carbide tipped blade on it too.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hate to think of woodworkers having to pawn or sell their tools... but it might be a good opportunity for other woodworkers. Does this shop have a lot of tools for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS