Miracle Shield Blocks Kickback!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsone

New User
Ed
OOOHHH!!! Let me know when you get yours! I'll have to come [STRIKE]laugh[/STRIKE] see it!
:gar-Bi

b4man

New User
Barbara
OMG, here we go again.

I think it's time someone invents StupidStop and gets a law passed requiring every woodworker to get one.:rotflm:

Barbara

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

This is my favorite photo.

woodstop3_lg.jpg

Everyone in the room ducks. :gar-La;

Glennbear

Glenn
Cool invention, where was it 6 months ago when a certain woodworker launched a hunk of pegboard across the shop ? :embaresse Did you ever notice that some of the greatest woodworking inventions of all time are announced on April 1st ? :rotflm:

tjgreen

New User
Tim
Good stuff, thanks for sharing. That 3rd pic is great. Maybe next year they'll announce one for climb cuts on a router, to prevent damage to your shop walls and ego.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Sheesh, a 12 inch piece of cast iron hurtling towards my ribcage at 85 ft/s???? No thanks! From the look of those pushstick I think that thing would be going off pretty frequently.....

EDIT: *looks at the calender* Doh! Blames it on spleep deprivation....

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
Finally got one!!! :rotflm:

Sheesh, a 12 inch piece of cast iron hurtling towards my ribcage at 85 ft/s???? No thanks! From the look of those pushstick I think that thing would be going off pretty frequently.....

dlrion

New User
Dan

Are you kidding!

With the new bullet/cast iron proof vest you have to wear, all you will feel is a slight thump on your gut! The vest makes a snazzy addition to your wardrobe weighing in at 19 pounds it's sure to stop your ribs from the harmful affects of the kickback. :wconfused:

decibel

New User
Patrick
:rotflm:

I also noticed in the caption the name of the Woodstop's inventor.

WoodStop's Reuben Goldberg creats a dangerous kickback as journalists look on. The company recommends long push sticks for use with the new device.

Good times :eek:ccasion1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors