Met Jerrye today

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Had a nice visit with Jerry today . Too short ( of course ) but pleasant indeed

ya know , he's not nearly as goofy lookin in person as he is in his avatar :gar-La;
( still one of the best avatars on the site I think :icon_thum )

After the visit was over I realized that I now must publicly announce that you got a butt whuppin' comin' ! :mrgreen: ...you know what I mean :slap: :eusa_naug

Get some tips from Jackleg on what to expect :rotflm:

Seriously , enjoyed meetin' ya bro :icon_thum

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Had a nice visit with Jerry today . Too short ( of course ) but pleasant indeed

ya know , he's not nearly as goofy lookin in person as he is in his avatar :gar-La;
( still one of the best avatars on the site I think :icon_thum )

After the visit was over I realized that I now must publicly announce that you got a butt whuppin' comin' ! :mrgreen: ...you know what I mean :slap: :eusa_naug

Get some tips from Jackleg on what to expect :rotflm:

Seriously , enjoyed meetin' ya bro :icon_thum

when do the tickets go on sale?:rotflm:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Now that had to be a great gathering, The pony express master, and the scroll master.:gar-Bi

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Robert, got no clue what yer talkin 'bout. . .:dsunglass

Tickets? Did I hear tickets? Can the NCWW operating fund get a cut??:eusa_danc I have met both Sawduster and JerryE. I'll buy one!!
I would say you COULD sell tickets, but the line ahead of 'Duster is pretty long, so his turn won't come for a while. . .:mrgreen:

Now that had to be a great gathering, The pony express master, and the scroll master.:gar-Bi
Yeah, it was. One with talent dripping from every pore, and then there's me-the drip.:confused_

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Jerry: Don't pay any attention to that "butt whuppin" jazz! I can take him with one hand tied behind my back!!

(Long as the other hand has my 229 Sig 40 cal. in it!!))

BUT, DO watch out for that killer chihuahua!!! (The lab will only lick you to death!!)

:rotflm:

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Reggie, didn't get to meet the chihuahua. . .maybe next time. Does it bark more than its owner?:rotflm:

I wouldn't do anything to Robert as unfair as you suggest, but if he really wants ta throw down, I'd invite along a good friend that goes about 6'10" & 360#. . .just to keep it fair.:wink_smil

And I will offer up for sale tickets to that! Any takers?

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Jerry is an awesome guy! :eek:ccasion1 I have to admit that I too was a little bummed that he didn't look as goofy as his avatar when I met him. Maybe it's a weekend thing. :eusa_thin :rotflm:

sawduster

New User
Robert
Jerry , being in customer service , I'm certified in " drip " identification

....you ain't one, son :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS