Met a very nice NCWW'er today

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Jerry Craig (JCraig) came down today and picked up the C-RO-BW that I had in the ads - alos picked up some of the spalted maple that I have - Had a nice visit - I do not know why I didn't take any pix but he has PM'd me and said that he has already plained one of the boards and his wife has fell in love with the way it looks and she already has plans for it :gar-Bi - I am hoping that he will take some pix of it and post them so that you guys will believe that we actually met

nelsone

New User
Ed
Re: Met a very nive NCWW'er today

Sounds like a great visit. Glad the typo was supposed to be "nice" instead of "naive":rolf:

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member

I got to see some pictures of them. That is some amazing wood there.

PChristy

New User
Phillip

I got to see some pictures of them. That is some amazing wood there.
Kevin
Moose1.jpg

View image in gallery

I cut this Moose from the wood

JCraig

New User
Jerry

Here is a picture of the maple before it was planed.

Thanks Phillip. You made my day. It was a real pleasure visiting with you and seeing some of your beautiful scroll work. Inspired me to try my hand at it. Now.....if I can only talk my son, RCFLYER23 (Kevin Craig) out of his Delta Scroll Saw :gar-Bi

After Planing

Full board after planing

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Thanks Phillip. You made my day. It was a real pleasure visiting with you and seeing some of your beautiful scroll work. Inspired me to try my hand at it. Now.....if I can only talk my son, RCFLYER23 (Kevin Craig) out of his Delta Scroll Saw :gar-Bi

Jerry I have heard that he is a very nice guy and I am sure that he will let you use it as long as you need it:icon_thum

JCraig

New User
Jerry
Bill he has already laid claim to those. He's holding my Grandson hostage until I get them to his house.:rotflm: He's helped me find most of the tools I have now, so I guess he's not being unreasonable.

JCraig

New User
Jerry

Jerry I have heard that he is a very nice guy and I am sure that he will let you use it as long as you need it:icon_thum

Phillip, as a matter of fact, when we were at his home about 2 weeks ago, he asked me if I wanted to take the saw back to my shop. He's more than generous to his Old Dad. :wsmile:

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Phillip, as a matter of fact, when we were at his home about 2 weeks ago, he asked me if I wanted to take the saw back to my shop. He's more than generous to his Old Dad. :wsmile:

I even dusted it off and threw in a couple pieces of Cherry Ply and an Ornaments pattern book.

I bet it gets taken then next time he is down. :gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS