Met a New NCWW'er Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
:wsmile:
Met a new NCWW member today. Al Millman came by my place to pick up some cypress shorts that I have. His wife, you may recall from his recent post, paints most of the stuff he makes and they sell them at craft shows.

Nice guy, enjoyable visit.

Welcome again, Al!!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I met a member today also. I won't hijack your thread though. I really like this online "personal" community that we have here.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Met a new NCWW member today. Al Millman came by my place to pick up some cypress shorts that I have. His wife, you may recall from his recent post, paints most of the stuff he makes and they sell them at craft shows.

Nice guy, enjoyable visit.

Welcome again, Al!!

You did what in your shorts - C Y PRESS - Reggie :eusa_naug

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
You guys must carry a camera like I carry a pocket knife!!

:gar-La;
If this so-called meeting took place at your shop, as you claim, you wouldn't need to "carry" a camera. It should be available all the time...I rest my case!

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
If this so-called meeting took place at your shop, as you claim, you wouldn't need to "carry" a camera. It should be available all the time...I rest my case!

Consider yourself "rested!"

I defer to Mr. Millman, My Honor!

:rotflm:

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff

Consider yourself "rested!"

I defer to Mr. Millman, My Honor!

C Y Press :eusa_naug

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
he aint from this planet reg!:no:

Fred: Thanks for reminding me! He's from IL, right?

sawduster

New User
Robert
Al , I'm sorry you had to go through that for just a little bit of cypress but look at it this way , it's all downhill from here :rotflm:

Reggie , U da man , man :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors