Merry Christmas to me a Little Late

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Saved my pennies and got a great deal. It ain't exactly woodworking, but it is a work of wood art. I bought myself a Baldwin Studio Piano built in the late eighties. It is flawless in sound quality and it is also flawless in condition. Best thing is the strings are almost equal in length to a baby grand. This is a gift that I have wanted for a couple of years since starting to take lessons. It is Beautiful.

Thanks for looking.

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
Tracy - I worked for Baldwin around the time your piano was built - tuned many pianos just like yours. It's a real good, strong, instrument. You should get many years of enjoyment from it. Congrats on your purchase - next best thing to a harpsichord.:wsmile:

Ernie

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Nice score Tracy! :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc That's gotta be nice to have a quality instrument like that in your home. :icon_thum

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Congratulations on the Merry Christmas! Here's hoping you two make beautiful music together in the New Year.:eek:ccasion1

Go

Glennbear

Glenn
Congratulations :icon_thum something you have wanted for a while and now a favorable review from Ernie our resident piano expert. It does not get much better. :wsmile:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
:icon_thum I know it was on your wish list.... Glad it came true. :icon_thum

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Very, very nice Tracy.

With a classy piano like that one, you don't need the sequined jacket and candelabra!

See you on Youtube!!!!

Looks right at home and ready to provide many hours of enjoyment for yourself, friends and family.

Wayne

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Tracy - I worked for Baldwin around the time your piano was built - tuned many pianos just like yours. It's a real good, strong, instrument. You should get many years of enjoyment from it. Congrats on your purchase - next best thing to a harpsichord.:wsmile:

Ernie

I was thinking the same thing. Baldwin was making those right back then, you should be very happy with it assuming it's in as good condition as it appears! I'm jealous, I've not been able to regularly play a real piano (with strings and hammers as opposed to a plug) for years! When I do get to sit down at one I have a hard time getting back up....

Travis

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I was thinking the same thing. Baldwin was making those right back then, you should be very happy with it assuming it's in as good condition as it appears! I'm jealous, I've not been able to regularly play a real piano (with strings and hammers as opposed to a plug) for years! When I do get to sit down at one I have a hard time getting back up....

Travis

You can come sit at mine any time. And if you can't get up..... Then just play and I'll listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS