Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Once again I stopped my Google adwords campaign. And once again, new members almost stopped. I re-enabled it and and we immediately got 2 new members.

One of the things that I tried was the search engine optimaztion that I had been doing. For Yahoo and MSN, it has really helped. But with google it has had almost no effect.:roll: And of course, Google is the important one:BangHead: So anyway, I would like to ask a favor. I have a flyer that I developed and I have put in a few places and it has gotten a few members. So, some of you not on in the triangle area would download a copy and print and distribute some at your local woodworker stores. I would certainly appreciate it. http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=127

Also, if any of you with writing and design skills that are better than mine(that's everyone:lol: ) would like to make suggestions or even redesign it, please do:eusa_pray

Also, if you have any ideas about increasing membership, I am really open to ideas.

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
I just printed a few. I'll bring them over to Charlotte Woodcraft this afternoon . . .

You're Welcome :eusa_danc

pete

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Steve,

I see nothing wrong with the design of the flyer. I have downloaded it and will distribute it in the Fayetteville area or give to anyone who lives in North Carolina who will listen to me. Thanks! Terry:eusa_danc

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
I downloaded the file and will work on getting them out here in the Fayetteville area Steve.

D L

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
I brought some over to Woodcraft (Charlotte). Robin said he'd give to to Dennis to get an "OK to post and/or display". Hope they don't decide to send it to the Corporate legal staff! Anyway, I'll check back in a day or two to see if they put them out.

If anyone else is in the area it probably wouldn't hurt to go in and ask about it.

pete

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Tekkadan said:
I brought some over to Woodcraft (Charlotte). Robin said he'd give to to Dennis to get an "OK to post and/or display". Hope they don't decide to send it to the Corporate legal staff! Anyway, I'll check back in a day or two to see if they put them out.

If anyone else is in the area it probably wouldn't hurt to go in and ask about it.

pete

Thanks a lot:icon_thum

Sweetgum

New User
Brad Keisler
Tekkadan said:

pete

I'm going to try and get over to the Matthews Woodcraft on either Wednesday or Thursday so I'll ask if I don't see it up!!

Sharp Blade

New User
Anna-Catherine
I live up the street from Matthews Woodcraft. I too will check it out. Dennis is a nice guy and Robin will give them to him. I can't see it being a problem. What about getting them to Klingspors in Charlotte?

Anna-Catherine

weekenderlady

New User
Janet
I am going to the Triad Woodworkers Association (for the irst time) which meets at the Greensboro Woodcraft and I'll take some fliers with me.
Janet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS