Mash Stirrer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
DQ
Nice looking paddle Phil! But does High Tolerance refer to one's capacity to indulge in order to enjoy your friends brew?:wwink:

riggsp

Phil
Corporate Member
DQ
Nice looking paddle Phil! But does High Tolerance refer to one's capacity to indulge in order to enjoy your friends brew?:wwink:
Thanks Bruce...I’m sure that’s part of it, but my buddy is a machinist, and he names each of his brews to reflect that...I’ve tried some of his brews and they're very good...he hasn’t gone commercial yet, so I can’t give too many details.

kg5000

Kenny
I use VCarve Desktop and it is worth every penny. I used CamBam for three years before. CamBam is nice but the design and import tools in Vectric packages are so much more thoughtful and useful.

riggsp

Phil
Corporate Member
DQ
I use VCarve Desktop and it is worth every penny. I used CamBam for three years before. CamBam is nice but the design and import tools in Vectric packages are so much more thoughtful and useful.
I’ve had the chance to use almost all the Vectric packages as well as Mastercam, Bobcad, Rhino, Artcam, and Fusion...Vectric is by far the easiest to understand and use, and their support is second to none...I’m not affiliated with any of those or others...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS