Makita 18v Track Saw - 6.5" with 2 Batteries and Track - $200 (Charlotte, NC) GONE

Martin Roper

Martin
Senior User
Not mine, etc.

Makita 18v Track Saw - 6.5" with 2 Batteries and Track - $200 (Charlotte, NC)

1694278177221.png

Last edited:

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
Wow I read this saw has Blueteeth! "The main difference is that the xps02zu has support for the Bluetooth chip to automatically and wirelessly start the dust collector when the saw starts up."

"The saw comes equipped with an Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS) that uses Bluetooth technology for wireless communication to power on and off with the AWS-equipped dust extractor which is an optional purchase. This system is intelligent, eliminating cords and reducing noise."

I likely cannot afford the optional accessory to start a dust collector, or (apparently) the Makita DC required for teh pairing, but the price is so 'fell off a truck' right . . .

24_ hours and no response to email.

Last edited:

Nicholsjr

New User
Jordan
I was going to contact this seller but the price just seems too good to be true. Hope to hear you report otherwise.

dotBob

.bob
Senior User
Wow, that is a great price. I bought a Makita SP6000J (plug-in) for $200 from a lady that said she'd gotten it as part of the contents of an Amazon return pallet. The track was in its case, and it perfect condition, but the track was mangled.

I looked into buying an Amazon return pallet but didn't get far into the research of whom to contact.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS