M J Splitter free

wndopdlr

wally
Senior User
I have a new M J SPlitter kit, complete with installation instructions, for thin kerf saw blades that I am never going to use. MJ distinguishes between regular kerf (green) and thin kerf (yellow), so please make sure you are using a thin kerf blade. Free to the first person requesting it per this thread. Please do not PM me-we can do all that later.

Wally

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Very generous of you

Last edited:

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
If it would fit on my Jet Super Saw 10", I'd love to have it, if it's already gone, I still want to say thank you for your generosity.

wndopdlr

wally
Senior User
It is intended to be universal. You will need to make a zero clearance insert plate for your saw if you don't already have one. They mount into the wooden plate. You are the first to respond, so please PM me your mailing address and I will get it out in the next few days.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
It is intended to be universal. You will need to make a zero clearance insert plate for your saw if you don't already have one. They mount into the wooden plate. You are the first to respond, so please PM me your mailing address and I will get it out in the next few days.

Thank you very much Wally! PM on the way.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS