looking for lathe duplicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ Denz

New User
Russ
Hi Bob,
I can't help you with a used one, but I do have a year-old Vega 10" midi duplicator that's never been out of the box. I just checked with Vega and it will fit your 12" Delta. I paid $225 for it and would sell it for $175 if you're interested. I'm just down Hwy 42 from you, in Old Sparta. Let me know.
Russ

Bob the Mainer

New User
Bob
Thanks but I believe the duplicator you have is too small. According to the discription:

"You can Easily Turn: Pens & Pencils, Candle Sticks, Christmas Ornaments, Chess Pieces, Duck calls, Fishing Lures , Mini Baseball Bats, Doll House parts, and many others."

I think it's limited to 10" length. I need to go to at least 22"​

Russ Denz

New User
Russ
Coincidentally, I had the same thoughts after I got mine, so I'll share what I learned from Randy at Vega. They have a 24" travel midi, and it costs $379. However, if you already have the 10" model, they will sell you what you need to make it a 24...for $75 :eusa_clap(and you will still have the 10 as well):eusa_danc:eusa_clap; basically it's a longer extrusion, longer chain and an extra bracket. That's just an FYI and I'll let you do the math.

I ended up buying a bigger, Pro model for my Nova DVR XP and am happy as a clam. Good luck to you. If you're interested in mine, just let me know.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS