looking for 12/4 soft white maple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sberube

New User
seb
I'm in the Charlotte (well Concord really) area and I'm looking for a fairly small quantity of 12/4 soft white maple for table legs. I really don't need a huge amount. If anybody has any place they would suggest I would be grateful. If I can't find it, I'll likely have to laminate some of the stash I have, but I would really rather not go down that road...

Cheers.

jmauldin

New User
Jim
Call Blaine Montgomery at 336-786-2759. He runs a planer mill outside Mt. Airy, which may a bit far for you to travel, but he has a wide variety of different kinds of lumber AT VERY REASONABLE PRICES!
Jim in Mayberry

Randall Kepley

New User
Randall
Hey Man, I run a local shop here in Concord and I get most of my supplies from Horizon Forest Products, out of Spartanburg S.C. (864) 288-0552 I get a delivery about once a week . The best prices I have found. They were in Charlotte for yrs and when the recession hit they pulled back to S.C. but still deliver here. You can give them a call or shoot me a PM and I can get you what you need on my next order. R.K.

sberube

New User
seb
Thanks for all the answers! I'll try Rick at the woodworking first and work down the list of suggestion if he can't help.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS