Link Library Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
2 Link Library Admins

Responsible for all aspects of the library, moderating and approval or disapproval of all uploads. Organization and modifications updating to new software when appropriate.

Becomes champion of the Link Library, encouraging members to add links of interest the link library. Watches for links in posts and encourages people to add them to library if content is approriate.

M

McRabbet

"Once burned, twice shy"? Nope, "Once burned, twice burned". I just attempted try #2 of the Links Library files on the Test Site and it failed again -- see my post over there http://www.ncwoodworker.info/forums/showthread.php?p=504#post504. It resulted in the same "look" as Mike Davis' earlier attempt, with the AdminCP menu showing "*[vBa_links_directory]*" and it is non-functional. At least AdminCP is not trashed this time!!

:-( or maybe :-x or maybe :oops: -- Rob

M

McRabbet

I'll be anxious to hear what you find -- I tried to be cautious...

Rob

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Mike Davis said:
Just read on vBulletin.org that links is not compatible with 3.6 yet. Any info on that?

I tried several things, made some correction/changes, read a lot more but still don't get it. Only thing I can think is the path is not correct in config.php and I tried to do a info.php file to browse but it didn't work either.

It's odd: I can see the files but when I try to browse I get errors stating the file does not exist or the directory is not on this server.

CMPS is not installed, could that be it? CMPS 2.2 is required for links?
It should not be required:roll:

No I think that there is directory reference problem somewhere.
Most of vb and its addons are written with the assumption of where global.php is stored in relationship to everything else.:BangHead:

Today is one of those days where meds where increased, so I "napped" most of the day.

I'll be taking a look in detail in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS