Lie-Nielsen Bronze No 4 Plane - $100 (High Point, NC) GONE

Martin Roper

Martin
Senior User
Not mine, etc.

Lie-Nielsen Bronze No 4 Plane - $100 (High Point, NC)

1667949654134.png

Last edited:

Echd

C
User
I suspect you will find that in person meeting abruptly canceled due to a family emergency, but he / she will still ship it to you, just make sure you send it as a gift or via non-reversible electronic payment...

Robert LaPlaca

Robert
Senior User
I own and use a LN bronze #4, I have been amazed and surprised at the money the used planes bring. The floor is likely the cost of a new LN bronze #4 ($ 415), with well known legitimate resellers of used tools as high as $695.

This sell is 100% a scam.

Johnathon

J Flip
User
I suspect you will find that in person meeting abruptly canceled due to a family emergency, but he / she will still ship it to you, just make sure you send it as a gift or via non-reversible electronic payment...
Oh I'm going to let it lie. Too far away to pretend to meet in person. Just thought I'd let people know what came of my email.

Robert LaPlaca

Robert
Senior User
Hopefully the seller isn‘t attempting to just sell your email address to spammers, it’s amazing what goes on in cyberspace this day and age.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sounds like the scam tried on me several years back. I'd bid on Ebay for a riding mower and the 'seller' was offering me a 'second chance' supposedly because the bid winner had backed out. I needed to send them the money right away. Since I lived in Mint Hill at the time and the 'seller' was in Harrisburg, I smelled a rat and offered to bring cash with my trailer to pick it up if they would send me an address. Heard nothing more....

Craptastic

Matt
Corporate Member
If they did say they would ship via USPS and collected money to do so, and then did not ship it, that is Postal Fraud. The US Postal Inspectors look down very harshly on Postal Fraud as many people found out in the early days of EBay. I know of one guy who scammed me for a laptop and shipping that ended up in federal prison for 12 years over 4 transaction (mine and 3 others). He was made to repay everything from his prison wages too and until all 4 of us signed off that we were reimbursed, no parole. Those folks do not mess around.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS