Liberty Wood Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrfuda

New User
John
I'm in the market for prefinished tongue and groove knotty pine paneling for the home restoration/renovation I discussed in my "who we are" thread. I did a bit of web research and found several out of state companies and spoke with them before finding Carolina Prefinish and Liberty Wood Products. I also called a few local lumber yards and came up empty on prefinished paneling.

I like Liberty's products becuase it is end-matched, which will be useful in spanning the irregularly-spaced studs in the ceiling I'll be covering. I spoke with them today and they are putting together a sample packet for me.

I need about 500 SF of paneling and the thought of properly finishing that much paneling myself (all six sides!) is crazy and given how much finish cost I'm sure I could not buy unfinished T&G, cut it, add the end joints and finish it for $2.75-$3.35 per SF, which will be my cost going the prefinished route depending on width and finish.

Liberty Wood appears to have a pretty extensive product line. Any one here work with them before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS