Latest Project finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp Blade

New User
Anna-Catherine
I have finally finished my latest project! It's a carboy rocker. You aerate wort (before it becomes beer) with it. Buckle a carboy in the cradle and rock away! Yeehaa!

Attachments

• Carboy Rocker.jpg
    Carboy Rocker.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 181
  • Carboy Rocker 2.jpg
    Carboy Rocker 2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 165

DaveO

New User
DaveO
You might want to market that idea. I've been brewing for about 8 years and I have never seen anything along those lines. The flames are cool :icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum

Dave:)

cpowell

New User
Chuck
I have finally finished my latest project! It's a carboy rocker. You aerate wort (before it becomes beer) with it. Buckle a carboy in the cradle and rock away! Yeehaa!

Mmmmmmmm...that sounds like a very useful project!!

Looks really cool, too!! Nice job. :icon_thum

Chuck

Sharp Blade

New User
Anna-Catherine
That should do the job:icon_thum
I like the paint, how did you do it?

I asked a friend who works for Hendrick Motorsports (in the paint and decal shop) to draw out some flames for me. I gave him a mock up side to use for dimensions. I cut that out on the scroll saw and spray painter her up!

Sharp Blade

New User
Anna-Catherine
You might want to market that idea. I've been brewing for about 8 years and I have never seen anything along those lines. The flames are cool :icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum

Dave:)

Thanks Dave. The original idea came from "Brew Ware" a book my friend got for Christmas last year. I love the flames too. Watch out, I may make flames come out of whatever I make...hmmm...not a bad idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors