Kreg R/T Raffle - Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Well the Kreg R/T is home awaiting assembly. A very special thanks to Tom Hintz.

When I posted the Pony Express request the first e-mail I received was from Tom H. He graciously offered to deliver the Kreg R/T to a mid point.

Yesterday I met Tom and his lovely wife Beth at the Hickory Klingspor store and we transferred the Kreg. We also had the opportunity to browse through Klingspor and pick-up a few goodies (subtle gloat here). The NCWW Discount came in handy.

Tom and I spent some time chatting about tools and boy is he a wealth of information.

Again, a hearty "thank you" to Kreg, Steve C and all the folks that pulled the raffle together.

Dan C.

PS...I'll post some add'l pics and comments once the table is assembled and burned in.
Kreg_RT.JPG

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I hope you enjoy the router table. I looked at one at Klingspor in Winston a while back and it seemed like a great table.

Rob

New User
Rob
Now your going to have to purchase a router for it. Nice, I've been looking at them, I think I've decided to get one that can install on my table saw.

M

McRabbet

Hey Dan,

That wasn't in your shop when we were there yesterday afternoon! Of course I knew you were on your way to Hickory, but I just wanted to add that it was great having our WNCWA shop crawl there yesterday and I know our members enjoyed it! Looks like your trip to Klingspor was successful, too! Congratulations again on your win and we'll look forward to seeing it set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors