Klingspor's Woodworking Club listing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
It was just brought to my attention that NCWW is not listed in the Woodworking Club listing on the Klingspor web site. Seeing as we're technically a club in their eyes, and it would be good publicity to be listed there, I think we should see about get NCWW on their list.
What do y'all think??? And would Coleman be a good person to talk to about making this happen?

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

The Klingspor club listing requires names and addresses of members -- I provide them the full listing of members for the Western NC Woodworkers Association (www.wncwa.org) and they have never listed our name in website this listing either. We do get a 10% discount, but it would be a good thing to have both our clubs listed with our web addresses, too. I updated our club membership in mid-March -- it is handled by Pam Barden, Operations Manager at Klingspor (PBarden@woodworkingshop.com).

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I believe that NCWW does provide the same list of names and addresses for our discount. Thus the opt-in for the Klingspor discount.
I will contact Pam on behalf of NCWW to see if we can get listed on the Club list.
Thanks,
Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS