Klingspor Discounts - I messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I have to apologize to all of you. Just before the first of each month, the system is set up to generate a list of members who have been added or deleted from the DQ list. Then I have to convert this list to excel and then email it to Klingspor and then they have to add it to their computer system.

Anyway I forgot about doing these last 2 steps until this morning. I don't know whether or not Klingspor will be doing this update this month or whether they will wait until next month. My apologies.

BTW, for the first time, people have been deleted becuase their visitation freq. fell below once per week for the last sixty days.

Flyingspyder

New User
Scott
BTW, for the first time, people have been deleted becuase their visitation freq. fell below once per week for the last sixty days.

I was probably on that list. Took a 2 week hunting vacation (pics on my thread). Just as well because now Im too broke to buy stuff even at a discount:roll:. Im back now, so party on!:eusa_danc

DavidF

New User
David
I have to apologize to all of you. Just before the first of each month, the system is set up to generate a list of members who have been added or deleted from the DQ list. Then I have to convert this list to excel and then email it to Klingspor and then they have to add it to their computer system.

Anyway I forgot about doing these last 2 steps until this morning. I don't know whether or not Klingspor will be doing this update this month or whether they will wait until next month. My apologies.

Is that fell below once in 60 days or below 1 as an average over the 60 days or below one for the whole of the 60 days?

Thanks.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Is that fell below once in 60 days or below 1 as an average over the 60 days or below one for the whole of the 60 days?

Thanks.

It is the average over the WHOLE 60 days

I was probably on that list. Took a 2 week hunting vacation (pics on my thread). Just as well because now Im too broke to buy stuff even at a discount:roll:. Im back now, so party on!:eusa_danc
Actually just the opposite, you were added to the list:icon_thum

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Steve,

Two thoughts... One: Thank you for finding this and putting it into effect and Two: This is a more than generous policy. Once per week is not an imposition by any stretch.

Ray

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
Steve,

Once per week is not an imposition by any stretch.

Ray

I find it hard to not check more than say five times a day, usually to see what new stuff is being talked about and just visit and look around. :-D Maybe I'm not busy enough???

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I find it hard to not check more than say five times a day, usually to see what new stuff is being talked about and just visit and look around. :-D Maybe I'm not busy enough???
Only one visit per day counts in the average

sawman

New User
Albert
Keeping the visits to the site is not the problem for me, I usually get here and read the posts and see what is for sale and forget to sign in and off I go. Since the counter was implemented I am getting better at.
As to the discount, I ordered some items from Klingspor, gave the catalog number, my name and she told me that my NCWW discount would save me X amount. That the first time I had ordered from them and my name was flagged for the discount. Makes you feel good saving a little money.
What a great site.

Later,
Albert
:saw:

sawduster

New User
Robert
Newbie question :?:
Where can I get more info on this ? Do I have to be a member for a certain amount of time or something ?
Really glad to be on board here :-D
Thanx in advance for any info or resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS