Kinda new member, first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckHvala

New User
Chuck
I have been a member for about two years, but haven't had much to post about. I haven't been too active with woodworking projects either because of my day job. However, in June I went to J.D. Lohr's school near Philly to get some remedial education on the process and safety. I made an oak hall table at the class. It turned out really good and i am very happy with it. I will post a picture when I have it finished in a week or so. Thanks for letting me in the group.
391219_470384259640315_1058415419_n.jpg

Last edited:

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Welcome chuck. We look forward to seeing the completed piece as well as in-process photos.

bobby g

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Glad you joined in. Having been coming here for a while you know that these are great folks here, so please continue to join in a conversation. Like Bobby said we like progress pics too.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard...

Anxious to see some pictures of your hall table too. :)

Wayne

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome Chuck. Better late than never. Once sawdust gets in your blood, it's hard to stay away from a shop.

Bill

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Bill,

That reminds me, when I was about 4 or 5 years old I played in the sign shop next to our apartment in Tuscaloosa, AL.

One day I was watching the painter and he turned to me and said 'Be careful! Don't let that paint get in your blood'.

It took me years to realize what he meant. Of course they built a lot of custom woodwork back in that little sign shop too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors