Killer shop - hope its not a repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Very, very nice ... organized and super clean. A bit cramped, but designed in such a way you wouldn't care.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Great tour. This is required viewing for our LOMLs! Makes us look modest by comparison, and also helps explain our fascination with tools, workshops, dust collection etc. The twinkle in Thymes' eyes when he talks about routers, saws, jointers etc., you can't beat that ;-)

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
I think everything in my shop is "phenomenal" as well! But I sure wish i could afford Laguna!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Great tour. This is required viewing for our LOMLs! Makes us look modest by comparison, and also helps explain our fascination with tools, workshops, dust collection etc. The twinkle in Thymes' eyes when he talks about routers, saws, jointers etc., you can't beat that ;-)

:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

After I watched that I realized that I live in woodworking poverty. :rotflm: I don't think my shop will ever look like that though. It just wouldn't feel right if everything were so clean and organized. The sawdust, and clutter is what makes it feel like I'm actually doing something.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Yup, pretty phenomenal!! A pretty pricey shop as well- serious coin- did you count the cordless tools in the rack- I counted at least seven, and how about all the air powered stuff - I counted 4 Dynabrade pnuematic sanders! Each with its own air and DC hose! Looks like they are hooked up to a Dust Deputy. And he has a Festool vac as well. A lot of clamps- a ton of F, K body, quick grip, etc,

Big 5 hp Oneida with a high dust alarm (not- a Schaffter Systems design however, so obviously he doesn't have the best of everything)

And manual blast gates with micro switches- What no autogates- how Neanderthal! :rotflm:

Mike K

Mike
Corporate Member
100 drawers. The time and effort that he must have put in to organize everything. Makes me tired just watching. Some serious money went into that shop. Did you check out the air system. MK

PeteQuad

New User
Peter
JimmyC must have at least a hundred drawers in his shop. I've been lusting after card catalog cabinets since seeing it on the shop tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS