Just a friendly reminder for the bottle stoppers(update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
This is who I have recieved $$ from so far - if I have missed someone please let me know where and how you sent it to me - I would like to get all this done before the picnic so I can have the kits there -
Thanks
Phillip

dlrion
dpsnyder
Doug
dust storm
gritz
Scott
woodartz
jpr28056
ebrant
21sunshine
flyrod444

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Re: Just a friendly reminder for the bottle stoppers

Phillip, will you be near Smallsbury anytime soon? I would prefer to pay you cash. I can meet you somewhere in Davidson county after church tomorrow if needed.

PChristy

New User
Phillip

Phillip, will you be near Smallsbury anytime soon? I would prefer to pay you cash. I can meet you somewhere in Davidson county after church tomorrow if needed.

Tracy, A good friend of ours died this past week and his funeral is today - Karen and I will be keeping the grand children for a couple of our at 3 pm - I could run down to your work next Thursday after I get off

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy

If I don't get there sooner, that will work. I may try to run to your work at lunch one day.

PChristy

New User
Phillip

If I don't get there sooner, that will work. I may try to run to your work at lunch one day.

Let me know either way - Wed. I can only do a 30 min. lunch because I have to get off at 4:30 to give me time to get ready and be at church by six for band practice -

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Got all monies from everyone and just waiting on the transfer to take place and will be ordering mid of next week or sooner:icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS