Juniper supplier in Edenton

Status
Not open for further replies.

landman

New User
Mike
A carver I met briefly mentioned he was getting good juniper from a mill either in Edenton or Elizabeth City, I cannot remember which and I did not get around to asking him who it was. Does anybody know a mill in either town that handles Juniper?

Anybody know any current inventory here in NC? I have called around alot and have not come up with much. I am in Raleigh but will travel in NC to get a load for decoys. I need 3 inch or better with some 2 inch for headstock

Thanks!

Larry Rose

New User
Larry Rose
Mike, there used to be a saw mill in Edenton called Evans Lumber Co. and I think they cut Juniper. The no. for them is 252-482-7451. You might also try Gates Custom Milling in Gatesville at 252-357-0116. I'm sure they have it and the distance is about the same. Good luck.

landman

New User
Mike
Thanks Larry. That is a new name for me so I will give them a shout. I have not called Gates lately but have had hot or miss luck with them in the past.

landman

New User
Mike
Good ole Burgaw, my family is from there originally. I have emailed Ivey and waiting to her from him. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS