JET Rebate Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I got an email from Jet in early April relating to my rebate for the 1642 LAthe I bought in January:

Dear Valued Customer: Thank you for your participation in our JET Tools Holiday Bonus J12E Campaign. Included below is a summary of your expected rebate(s). Item Desc Rebate Value J12E JET Tools Holiday Bonus $50.00 $50.00 You can expect your rebate check and/or item(s) in 3-4 weeks.*Please note that we can only supply items while supplies last. A check will be substituted when supplies run out. Best regards, WMH Tool Group, Inc.

The email seemed to indicate that I was getting $50 and a toy car.(?) I contacted them and they asked me to send them my paper work to determine if I was due the $100 I knew I was entitled to. Before I could gather the papers the toy car came. Then last week I got a letter post marked 4/17/09 with a $100 check!:icon_cheers:eusa_danc Betttter late than never. What is this toy car for? My son has already broken part of it. It goes with the Powermatic toy truck that came with my PM2000 :rotflm:.

M

McRabbet

Congratulations on getting the slow money! I've never understood the rationale for mail-in rebates -- it seems to me it costs a company more to administer a mail-in rebate than just a simple instant rebate. But I guess they rely on people not sending them in the first place!

Glennbear

Glenn
Last week I received my $75 rebate for the Jet air cleaner I purchased many weeks ago. A couple days later I received a pretty cool 1957 Chevrolet Panel Truck toy as part of their 50th anniversary promotion. My kids are both grown now so this toy is all Daddy's to play with. :rotflm: It will be added to my decades old fire truck and Hess truck collection. :gar-Bi

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Congratulations on getting the slow money! I've never understood the rationale for mail-in rebates -- it seems to me it costs a company more to administer a mail-in rebate than just a simple instant rebate. But I guess they rely on people not sending them in the first place!

They do rely on people not sending the rebate in, or following it up. I read somewhere that only about 30% of all rebates are actually paid off on the products bought.:dontknow:

flatheadfisher

New User
Michael
That reminds me, I haven't received my rebate from the Jet DC I bought in November...

Just before I sat down to call about my rebate today, the mail carrier dropped off my mail. Can you believe the check was there along with a little die cast truck bank? Cool, I can always use a hundred bucks. :banana:

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Great news Doug, :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

I posted yesterday but re-read and thought it sounded like I was whining (I was) so I deleted it. This morning I phoned their CS number, [strike]whined to [/strike] spoke with them, and they gave me a FAX number to send another copy...then I discovered I had not kept a copy of the rebate form when I mailed them out. I have found the 50 dollar rebate online and printed another copy but can't find the 100 dollar form to fill out and FAX in. I have a sales receipt.

Can anyone link me to the 100 dollar rebate, email it to me, etc?

So anyway - whatcha gonna buy with the rebate? If they come through for me I may invest the return on necessary tools required for my ongoing furniture project (how does that sound?? think LOML will buy it??). :gar-La;

Chuck

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Doug - your post motivated me to take action.

I contacted Jet CS, faxed the rebate form and receipt and got 2 emails from them today. Fingers crossed, not sure if it's 50 dollars or 100 dollars. Either scenario is pretty good to me!

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS