Jessem Clear Cut Guides for Router Table

plcrawfo

Philip
User
Are any folks using the Jessem Clear Cut Guides designed for router tables?

Im profiling the edge of my stock. The stock is rather narrow and varies from about 35mm wide to 25mm wide. My question is what is the minimum stock width that these guides can accommodate? In other words, how far are the rollers away from the fence?

I've looked around online, but haven't found this specified. I may call Jessem to find out, but if anyone here has a set and could take a quick measurement, I sure would appreciate it.

Philip

Woodmolds

Tony
User
For these #04215 https://jessem.com/products/clear-c...1367192&pr_ref_pid=93923639320&pr_seq=uniform

000AAA_2238.jpg

I believe the #04301 go closer.

plcrawfo

Philip
User
Thanks Tony. That's perfect. I think I'm going to go ahead with those and put a filler strip on the fence to bump out the stock to the appropriate distance. I appreciate your help.

Woodmolds

Tony
User
On their video at the 2:07 mark(for the #04301) it shows an overhead view. It appears to be able to go very close to the fence.

Woodmolds

Tony
User
put a filler strip on the fence to bump out the stock to the appropriate distance.
Smart work around!
If you don't have a set of these. They are not spring loaded like the 04301. And the urethane rolls will deteriorate over a short time. I replaced mine with O rings from McMaster Carr.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS