Iturra Design

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
In an earlier post Bruce suggested I obtain a catalog from Iturra. It is a BS accessory catalog and much more. Iturra designs and manufactures their own parts. They also sell accessories from many other companies. What sets this catalog apart is all of the articles and reviews. There are reviews where Louis critiques articles by someone else and he goes through each point and explains why he disagrees and what he thinks should be done differently. He also gives credit to others and how they have changed his opinion on how something should be done differently.

I did not think I would ever say I enjoyed reading a catalog.

I really what to thank Bruce for telling me about Iturra. I still have some things to do but it is now fun to use my BS.

RedBeard

Burns
Corporate Member
Thanks for this post. I had gotten one of these months ago and hadn’t seen it since the day it arrived. After I saw this post I figured I should at least ask my wife about it. She walked straight over and pulled it out of her bookcase from between a bunch of her work folders. It had been driving crazy.

RedBeard

Burns
Corporate Member
DF473509-FA2F-4D66-A51E-F1E301367C70.jpeg

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
I would call and ask for a paper copy. It is 250 pages. Think it would be a lot easier to use. 904-642-2802

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
For what you get, a check to Louis would be a small token of gratitude. It does cost him to print and mail catalogues.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
If you buy something, about anything, it seems to ship with a catalog.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS