Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
I think that he might have forgot the decimal

Walnut Lumber (Rural Hall)

Reply to: sale-tbf3a-1079162712@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-17, 1:47PM EDT

Rough Cut Air Dried Walnut Lumber 4/4 through 16/4 thickness and random lenghts and widths. Sell the entire lot for $150 per board ft. Approx 7000 ft

336-682-1149
3k93pb3l6ZZZZZZZZZ93h249225be09ba12cf.jpg

Matt Schnurbusch

New User
Matt
I hope he's for real. That would mean the little pile I have been air drying for about a year should be worth a couple grand!! :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Could it be a typo and he meant $1.50 per bf?

PChristy

New User
Phillip
I hope he's for real. That would mean the little pile I have been air drying for about a year should be worth a couple grand!! :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Could it be a typo and he meant $1.50 per bf?

I hope that my preacher doesn't see this add - he has given me BW for free. :wink_smil Yea that is what I am guessing also = that might be why he still has it

davejones

New User
Dave
That is the same lumber I called on a couple weeks ago. It was $1.50/bf in the previous ad and he was looking for someone to take the whole thing before he considered breaking it down.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
That is the same lumber I called on a couple weeks ago. It was $1.50/bf in the previous ad and he was looking for someone to take the whole thing before he considered breaking it down.

I thought I had seen something about this - he might want to break that pile down if he wants to get it sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS