Iron Station to Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice Figures

New User
Sharon Barrett & Paula LaBelle
I'd like to get a couple Walnut slabs from Kyle's place near Charlotte to the coast (Salter Path) or close. If anyone is coming this way or could relay at the picnic I'd sure appreciate the help. They'll be about 30" side and maybe 48" tall...Probably to large for a car...

Thanks, Paula

Bryan S

Bryan
Paula We are coming down Wednesday the 16th and unless something happens we'll be driving the truck. If someone can get it to Burlington we'll be glad to get it to you.

Nice Figures

New User
Thanks Bryan, let's see if someone can get it to you in Burlington, that would be great. Running the store 6 days a week we just don't get away from the coast much.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Thanks Bryan, let's see if someone can get it to you in Burlington, that would be great. Running the store 6 days a week we just don't get away from the coast much.

everyone has their own hardship to bear. Can I have yours??:gar-La;

Nice Figures

New User
Thanks for putting that back into perspective for me....it's suppose to be 81 degrees today, but I have to work.:wsmile:

Nice Figures

New User
Ok, Ok, no one feels sorry for me....but that is actually the view from my personal (home) work shop a few doors down from the store. I can see the water from the store but I have to go around the back and look between a couple houses...poor me!

Bryan, it's so nice today I thought I might try some fishing (after work of course).

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Paula/Brian,
I'll be bringing a load from Kyle's to the picnic and can get your slabs. I'm not sure if Bryan is going to the picnic but can swing through Bigger-Better-Burlington on the way. Please let Kyle know I'll be getting your order.
Mark

Nice Figures

New User
Thanks Mark, I know Bryan is coming down to the coast on the 16 of this month.
Bryan, will you be coming down again after the picnic?
Is anyone going to the picnic that can bring couple slabs back east?

Bryan S

Bryan
We are planning on coming down just before the picnic which is why we will not be at the picnic this year

Nice Figures

New User
I thought so but thought I'd ask in case you came down here frequently. Maybe I'll get another offer before next week.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I may need to be in Wilmington this Friday. If it fits in a Mazda 3 and can get to Winston-Salem area I can help if it works out

Nice Figures

New User
Hi Nic,
Thanks for your offer. :icon_thum So far my problem is getting it to the Triad area from Iron Station. I've had a couple offers to help from the middle of the state but I can't seem to be able to get it to that area. Maybe I'll hear something from someone that can make this work. I'll let you know.

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
Paula,

I may be heading to Southport in early May (first friday) if you can wait until then.

kyle

Nice Figures

New User
Hi Kyle,
I'm not in a big hurry, just wanted to have a couple of those walnut slabs with the nice graft line like I bought from you a while back. Southport is a couple hours from here but maybe I can find a way to get them here.

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
Paula,

It will be the 15th and 16th of May.

I have several. Lots of other things as well.

kyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS