Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Hmmm.........

16" jointer
24" planer

Be still my heart!

Looks like J&G Machinery is cleaning out some inventory.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Isn't Invicta made in South America, Brazil maybe (?) by a company that used to product Delta equipment? After Delta sent production west, I believe Invicta continued to produce the same (identical?) stuff under a similar nomenclature, e.g Delta DJ-20 8" jointer is the same and the Invicta Di-20?

Should be some good stuff and it does look to be new old stock (2004). It appears to be 3 ph though. The Utter Guys in FL used to sell Invicta stuff.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Yep, Invicta was and may still be rebranded by Delta on the larger equipment and made in Brazil. When I lived in KC there was a machinery dealer who carried Invicta. Looked like heavy duty and nice stuff with the exception of their bandsaws. I personally didn't think their bandsaws compared to the Italians (Minimax, Agazzani, Laguna, etc).

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
PHEW!!! I bid on that Invicta jointer. Fortunately, it went WAAAYYY more than I bid. LOML would have caused me bodily harm if she knew and I had won it.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
There is a lot of really nice Invicta equipment being auctioned online this week in Sanford, NC. 24" planer, 16" jointer, several shapers, etc.

Some of this is unused!

If the prices stay low, I may bid on one of the shapers.

http://www.irsauctions.com/index_lots.asp?pg=details&id=10570

Scott

Scott------------The Delta shaper from Steve Hoopers shop is still available if you are interested. It probably has less than 8 hours run time on it. Let me know with a PM if you want more information.:)

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS