Introduction - Linc Havens

Linc H

Linc
Corporate Member
I am new to woodworking. A current member of NC Woodworkers is my neighbor and good friend Bill L. He invited me to join as part of my new journey. I am a Navy Vet, worked in Crash and Salvage on the flight deck. I grew up in Boston and am still a New Englander at heart. I am looking forward to learning a great deal and ultimately contributing in a positive way to this community.

Linc H

Linc
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum Link!
Hey Graywolf, Great time at the Picnic today. Mike Matthews and I were trying to figure out why I have not gotten to Corp status like you mentioned. It said DQ next level need to post introduction. Please let me know what else is needed. I will comply to the policies no worries. thanks again for a great day on the lake!!!

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
You’re welcome, I’m glad you had a good time. I was delinquent with my intro several years back as well. I will follow up with you and a few others very soon.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard, Linc. We met in passing at the picnic but as you have surmised - you have come to the right place.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
It said DQ next level need to post introduction. Please let me know what else is needed. I will comply to the policies no worries.
The automated script (that's currently not working) is supposed to search the user's info, and connect the introduction thread into your profile. I manually applied that just a moment ago. But the DQ status has nothing to do with Corporate Membership. I'll look through your profile again and to make sure I did not miss anything else.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Hey Graywolf, Great time at the Picnic today. Mike Matthews and I were trying to figure out why I have not gotten to Corp status like you mentioned. It said DQ next level need to post introduction. Please let me know what else is needed. I will comply to the policies no worries. thanks again for a great day on the lake!!!
Linc, I see this morning your status is Corp. Member! It was a great day at the picnic yesterday! Good to see you and good talking as always!

waitup

New User
Matt
Welcome, Linc! I met you a while back at Bills house when he was kind enough to help me resaw some hickory I had. Glad to see you found the forum, though I'll have to pretend I didn't see the New Englander at heart part 🤣

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors