Intro of new member

teesquare

T
Senior User
Oh Oh! ScottM may lose his Klingspor's discount card! Just kidding, but there is a Klingspor's Woodworking Shop in Asheville (actually in Fletcher on Rutledge Rd off Airport Rd). More than an hour closer than the Hickory store and I have never encountered anyone with concerns with the Fletcher store management so I do not understand one poster's comment.
It was my comment. And it is a view shared by many in this area. A little diplomatic honesty is far more valuable than undeserved accolades when someone is asking for a legitimate customer experience.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Oh Oh! ScottM may lose his Klingspor's discount card! Just kidding, but there is a Klingspor's Woodworking Shop in Asheville (actually in Fletcher on Rutledge Rd off Airport Rd). More than an hour closer than the Hickory store and I have never encountered anyone with concerns with the Fletcher store management so I do not understand one poster's comment.
Rob, My bad for having yet to make it to that store and forgetting about it.

Lane Kim

New User
Lane
Oh my, I may have just kicked over the ant nest. I have no idea who Klingspore is but it sounds like that is the place to get stuff. Like sandpaper!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors