In the job market...Please help if you can

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeH

New User
Mike
Hey all!
Well I'm back in the job market as of Monday. I switched jobs about 4 months ago, but I was told by my boss on Monday that she couldn't afford me any more and she paid me through this Friday. If anyone knows of IT positions available in Charlotte or East of Charlotte I would greatly appreciate it.

Please let me know as I'm pretty stressed about finding something soon.

On another note I'm ramping up my woodworking business. I've created a Facebook page to start and I'll be putting a website up soon. Here is the link.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Do you do network architecture or network administration? If so my son just called me up letting me know there is an opening at his company. Requires 100% travel between CA, OH and NY. Good way to rack up some FF miles...

MikeH

New User
Mike
Do you do network architecture or network administration? If so my son just called me up letting me know there is an opening at his company. Requires 100% travel between CA, OH and NY. Good way to rack up some FF miles...

Jeff I've been involved in every aspect of IT. I can do network/system administration as well as architecture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS