In Person BoD Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I know the holidays are fast approcahing, but wanted to see what everyone's availability is over the rest on December. I am working with the lawyer on our Non-profit status and we will need to review and vote on changes to the by-laws. The past 2 meetings have been telephone conferences, so a face-to-face would be better this time.

Doug

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Due to my current family situation the rest of the year is going to be out of the question for me unless the meeting is held within close proximity of Salisbury. When my Mother passed away everything was placed in mine and my brother's hands, so really they were placed in my hands. I would like to request this meeting be held with one of the three things in mind.

1: Wait until after the first of the year. (my preference as I would like the opportunity to be there)

2: Hold it with six board members before the end of the year. (not my preference)

3: Hold the meeting closer to Salisbury. (probably won't work for most)

It will be impossible for me to be at a meeting two hours away before the end of the year. Lots of stuff going on behind the scenes as I have been left as executor of the estate for my mother and her common law husband has chosen to walk away from everything and leave it all up to us. (Bad situation getting worse.) Please do what we need to for NCWWI but I may have to join by phone.

Not trying to make this difficult, just stating my position. We have to get everything off of my Mother's rented property by January 1 or risk the chance of not securing her belongings.

Thanks for understanding my position.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I am not even sure I will be ready to address the issues in December. I am just trying to assess our options. It is very likely that it will take time and that the meeting will not be untilk 2010.

Doug

P.S. Tracy I hope things improve for you and yours.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Also, perhaps we can do a mini-teleconference in December to lay some ground work and cover other minor issues until we can meet in person for the big issues.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Thanks Doug. I appreciate your response to my situation. I will make the time necessary for NCWW. This site is what keeps me motivated.

M

McRabbet

I am fully committed between now an the first of the year and would not be able to attend a face-to-face BoD meeting until after the New Year. I could participate in a teleconference call almost any evening as we've done in the past. My wife is having minor foot surgery on Wednesday and I'll be handling lots of added chores...

And to Tracy: Hang in there, my friend -- I know the drill since my Mother died two years ago. And are you sure we don't share brothers? Mine is the executor and after doing some of the legal paperwork and spending money on a high $ lawyer, he has done very little to help us deal with selling the two largest assets of her estate that represent so much for 10 of the 11 heirs (nearly $800K in property).

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I am open. I am out of town the first week of January and the associated weekend (4th to 9th). Otherwise, I am around.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Dec 19th is the LOML birthday. That is the only night I can't do a conference call. At this time I have no firm schedules for January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS